The G/FORE MG4.1 is a standout spikeless golf shoe that’s setting the standard for multi-functional golf shoes. The one piece engineered knit upper along with auxetic lattice mid-sole and tri layer cushioned footbed delivers incredible performance both on and off the course. The shoe is available in Oynx and Snow.
- The shoe is made from 88% polyester and 12% Nylon with TPU upper
- The shoe has a 100% Rubber Outersole
- Washable and removable footbed provides the ultimate massage and comfort layers for your soles
- Seamless internal and external overlays for added lateral support
- Full rubber outsole with sawtooth traction pattern anatomically designed for flexibility
- Auxetic lattice midsole
One of the standout elements of the G/FORE MG4.1 is the superior comfort levels. The upper knit section of the shoe fits incredibly well around the top section of the foot providing a tight but ultralight feeling. Added to this is the incredible massage bumps which are incorporated into the footbed itself. You get the feeling that your wearing a pair of running shoes but at no point in the golf swing do grip levels become sacrificed.
The MG4.1 is a superb addition to the already supreme line up of golf shoes that G/FORE produce. It goes without saying that these golf shoes will look fantastic whether they are on the golf course or not.