Lexi Thompson is one of PUMA Golf’s biggest names and the shoes she wears play a key role in her continued success. Having first signed with PUMA Golf in 2010 her shoe choice has been incredibly eye catching over the years. We take a closer a look at which shoes Lexi Thompson has been wearing during 2020.
What’s really interesting about Lexi is that she’s opted to stay with the same spiked shoe since 2016, choosing to mix and match different styles of the PUMA BioPro shoe.
The PUMA BioPro shoe is a lightweight, waterproof spiked shoe that was created with a focus on comfort, blended with performance. The BioPro provides all-day comfort which utilizes a microfiber material that delivers flexibility and waterproofing – whilst creating a solid platform in every part of the golf swing.
Lexi is a big fan of customizing the many pairs of PUMA BioPro’s that she has. One of the most notable custom version came about for the 2017 Solheim Cup with PUMA Golf creating highly patriotic versions of the shoe.
Whilst Lexi mixes up the colors and styles depending on her scripting she can more often than not be seen wearing her distinctive Raspberry and White versions of the PUMA BioPro.
Key features of Lexi Thompson’s PUMA BioPro golf shoes:
- Microfiber synthetic leather upper for lightweight durability and comfort.
- Durable materials with waterproofing.
- PUMA’s lace closure for a snug fit.
- EverFoam cushioning at the heel for a comfortable fit
- PUMA Golf’s Power Frame ultra thin TPU frame encases EVA midsole for lightweight strength and durability, increased flexibility and superior traction.
- PUMA Formstrip at lateral side
RELATED ARTICLE: What golf shoes does Rory McIlroy wear?